Friday, May 16, 2014

Enthusiast

I looked up the definition of enthusiast and it said "a person who feels enthusiasm for something; a person who enjoys something very much."


Hello. My name is Juanette. And I am an enthusiast.


 But I think that I am an enthusiast of everything. I feel everything on such an emotional level. I am an enthusiastic dancer, singer and crier. I do them all with gusto.
 
You HAVE to sing your favorite songs at the top of your lungs, right? Isn't that a rule somewhere? 
 
 
To me it is important to feel everything. Feel it completely and deeply.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands, damn it!
 
Jumpsuit: Asos
Bag: Prada
Bracelets: Random accessory store 
Sandals: Marshalls
  
I don't want to sell my spirit short by not living in each moment.

“I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life...if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.” ~Roald Dahl

12 comments:

Style Chic 360 said...

You are so pretty and I loved this post!

That jumpsuit is great and I need to share that quote on my Instagram. :)

Unknown said...

This jumpsuit is amazing! Bright and fun!

Ticka said...

Very cute! I love the jumpsuit!

And I'm the exact opposite because I choose to not feel things as much. Incredible highs, and terrible lows terrify me :/

YoyosFashions said...

Super cute look!! Love that jumper!! I have been jumper crazy lately!!

Style & Poise said...

In love with that jumpsuit!!!

www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Law_Fal said...

LOVE the fit, and the way you look at life :)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cute jumpsuit and I agree. We could all use more enthusiasm.

Simplybee said...

DAMN! !! honeychile you are rockin the hell of out that jumpsuit! & its floral♥was I being enthusiastic. .lol..thank you again for the thought of the day..♥ the blog you keep us motivated as I we do you! Peace.

Tammie S. said...

This jumpsuit looks lovely on you Juanette! I am the same way when it comes to passion, so I can relate!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your jumpsuit! Now I'm going to obsess until I can find some similar fabric to make one for myself lol

GirlsAreDolls said...

Love the print !

impots said...

j'aime beaucoup ce look.
merci pour le partage .

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin