Friday, January 20, 2012

In The Fashionista's Closet: Kids Say the Darndest Things

One of my students said that he was trying to figure out what middle age is. He said that he thinks it's 32 because his mom is 32. Then he asked if I was 36...
My students had a History Fair Project and the theme was Revolution, Reaction and Reform.

One of my students chose Tupac. I respect that....

Another student told me not to take it the wrong way but that I looked like I go to the club and have a GOOD time!

Whaaaaaaa?!?!?!?
I told him that I don't need to go to the club, it's a party wherever I show up!
I haven't been this happy to see a Friday in a loooonnnnggggggg time...

Jacket: Marshalls (Shoutout to my little sis for giving me the gift card to purchase this jacket!)
Sweater: Marshalls
Skirt: Target
Boots: Target

Have an amazing weekend!

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

I seriously give mad props to any teacher - I don't know how you do it and deal with all the things that kids can say. You looked fabulous. I'm a huge fan of the stripes!

digal704 said...

Your students are too cute! "Go to the club and have a good time"!

Tyra said...

Yeah, you have to love them. My responses to such questions would always involve sarcasm - drives them crazy :-)

That sweater is fabulous!

I wanna be fierce said...

That is hilarious. You look great. Love that coat.

-Shakiyla

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

LOL!! too funny. love the outfit; you look great!

~nic

LV said...

Love the gteen! Such a striking color and great on your skin tone too. I always love stripes and of course the stripes are a great complement to that fabulous coat:-)

his_girl_friday said...

Love this outfit and hearing about the funny things kids say!

Tavia Mac said...

I don't know what I enjoyed more...the laughs or this outfit!

Hun, I just love that jacket and sweater...to die for!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I love love love black and white strips. I enjoy the way you pair up colors. Great outfit!

Wow at the students o_O!

Audrey...Miss Moon's Musings said...

It's funny to imagine what your students think your life is like outside of the classroom. I remember how I envisioned my teachers lives... its hilarious to think (even today) how possibly inaccurate or accurate my thoughts could be!

Samatha said...

The story that you shared about your students is funny. I wish I could see their cute faces. Anyway, your outfit is beautiful; love the green coat!

-Samatha @ Calvin Klein slim fit suits

SAT said...

Gotta love the kids!
Love Love the sweater and jacket!
-Sonya

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin