Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In The Fashionista's Closet: Berry Good

I.love.these.pants.

The end. That's all I have to say.


Ok, you know that's not ALL I have to say. These pants are long and fit in the waist, two things I hardly ever find straight off the rack. If I could have gotten them in all colors I should would have. Also the fabric is fluid so they move when I walk and I find many places to walk while wearing these. And they came from one of my fave places to shop, Zara.

I think that people don't realize my love for all things Zara. If I had a daughter, I would name her Zara. After the store. Maybe with an h on the end to make it classy.  
(Ha! I told yall I hate when people say something is "classy" because it's usually so not.)



But at least her name won't be Cristal, like the Champagne , Alize or White Zinfandel.


Top: H&M
Scarf: Random store in the mall
Pants: ZARA (You can now order online!)
Shoes: Michael Kors

Have a safe and beautiful Thanksgiving Holiday!

9 comments:

his_girl_friday said...

Such a chic outfit!

Unknown said...

Very nice, love the pants!!


Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Tammie S. said...

Yeah...I'm loving those britches!
Do you shop at Zara in store or online?

Unknown said...

lol, my grandma's name is Zahra, will be naming my daughter God willing when I'm married.

Sing of Singature Style said...

The color and fit on the pants are great. Nice choice.

JustPatience said...

Great look. Love the Zara pants.


Patience
www.justpatience.com

Ayana said...

A very stylish outfit indeed!

Anonymous said...

Love the wide pants.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Love the pants too! The scarf is badd too!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin