Sunday, February 27, 2011

In the Fashionista's Closet: Shiny Happy People



Not an out of the ballpark outfit, I was rushing to get to church on time this morning (I failed, I was late and had to walk what felt like a million miles.)
Dark denim shirt: Zara
White skirt: Vintage
Clutch: DSW
Shoes: Guess (Able to get these via giftcard from Christmas. Thank you sister!


  I needed a better outfit to debut my shiny, awesome silver platforms but better luck next time.

Maybe they'll bring me luck, I heart them so!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as always. I wish that I could go shopping with you.

Sing of Singature Style said...

I'm loving that white skirt! And the shoes are gorg, great choice.

Ms. Tee said...

LOVE those shoes! That outfit is as good as any with the variety you have in your closet! :)

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Very nice shoes!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

LV said...

Those shoes are fabulous! I love the way the yellow bag pops against the black and white. You look amazing...

LV


http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Tonia Lee Smith said...

You are seriously rocking those pumps!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin