Monday, September 20, 2010

Where Are The 'Fits?

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been a busy bee and had some computer issues last week so now we should be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

In the meantime, check out a post that God's Favorite Shoes did on our Thrifting Challenge. I should receive my goodies this week and I can't wait!

How much do I love these Rachel Roy heels? Not practical for anything in particular but who needs practical?
Check out Sarah Jessica Parker at Alexander McQueen's memorial service decked out in McQueen of course.


 I adore this whole look, check out the bag....

 Outfit posts back tomorrow, later gators!

1 comment:

GFS said...

SJP is giving me what I need in that little frock! I know you are loving the crinoline!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin