Thursday, September 02, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: In The Navy

Excuse the greasiness that is my face I took my pics after I got home from both jobs so this is the best of the worst. I know I just posted pics of me wearing this shirt but I don't count it because I didn't wear it to school. I had to school-ify it!


I wish I had an exciting story to tell you, I met a new guy, got a new job, got my first paycheck. I gots nothing.





I wore this dress with this belt (sorry no pics, stop being greedy) and one of my kids told me that he liked my yellow seat belt around my waist. I'm gonna miss these kids.....BUT I'm not gonna cry when I have to relinquish them to their regular teacher, I ain't no punk! I may however, have something in my eye...



Make it a Great Day!

4 comments:

GFS said...

I am screaming at the pops of color! the Yellow and pink w the navy makes my heart sing!

You look great...and you don't have anything new to share but you will soon...because I'm sending your thriftinng box for the challenge. I need you to have it!

I am really anxious to see how you like all the stuff and I get paid so you know I gotta get it to you before I become bankrupt again!

Melissa said...

You are so sweet, you sound like such a great teacher!

I LOVE the bright pops of yellow and pink! Bright splashes of color in general PLUS the combo of yellow and pink is a WIN!!!

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi,

I love your blog! following you:)

welcome to enjoy and follow at
www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

<3 Anika

Love, Trixie said...

Luv the pop of color the shoes add to the outfit! Yellow and navy look soooo good together. . .

And you sound like the nicest sub ever!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin