Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't Step On My Blue Suede Shoes



 I copped this angora sweater for 99 cents and immediately thought of pairing it with my blue suede Anne Klein pumps.



Love these color combos, I like the pop of blue against the yellow.


Here are some more blues that I think will do the job:




Steve Madden Tatumm @Endless $94.95


Irregular Choice $134.80 @ASOS





Steve Madden "Vanissa" $99.95 @Zappo's

Paris Hilton "Bianca" @Macy's

Marni $175 @Yoox


Chinese Laundry "Haughty" $88.95 @Zappos

 Jessica Simspson "Evoni" $89.95 @Nordstrom

...and What I Wore:




White shorts: Thrifted Shoes: Steve Madden Wedges

Sending good thoughts your way, have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Mellodee said...

I love yellow/gold with dark blue. It always looks sharp. Killer shoes!

Audrey...Miss Moon's Musings said...

I am a bit heel-a-phobic, but more and more I've been spying some gorgeous heels that I really want to try! This blog post is definitely making it hard for me! LOL

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin