Thursday, July 01, 2010

Girl Crush! Solange Knowles

I am really feeling Solange Knowles' transformation since she chopped off her hair and began to exhibit a more natural vibe. Her style has always been off the beaten path, I think she has grown into her own and the hair was the final step in the process. She's confessed that her recent fro is a weave while she let's her hair grow out but I love it nonetheless. *By the way, what type of hair is that, Solange, I may want to experiment!*

Here are her pics from a recent style profile at Refinery 29:


Adore this look!

Her shoe game is ridic

You can peep more pics and read the entire interview HERE.

1 comment:

meeyeehere said...

In case you do not have my email address here it is. jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin