Sunday, April 25, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet:

I love outfit posts but I am always running perpetually late so as I never have time to capture what I wear. As I was doing a wardrobe survey I had the idea to style my outfits flat and take photos. I loved doing this when I helped out the art director on a shoot, no models, just clothes.

About the 'fit:
I fell for this nautical stripe top and paired it with my 70's style wide legged jeans for a sexy sailor-ette look. Popped the look with yellow wedges.


Navy/white striped top with red bow - Zara TRF (Just bought on Saturday for $19.50)
Wide leg high waist jeans - Mango (love these, fitted and looooong length)
Yellow wedge sandals - BCBGirls

*I will change my backdrop and add accessories but I was so excited by my idea that I didn't do that on these first couple of posts!*

Stay Stylish!

3 comments:

GFS said...

And girl...I'm digging those wide legged jeans! I have several pair from the Gap from a few years ago. I gained alot of weight and haven't worn them...But I joined WW a month ago and have lost 9 lbs already so I'm thinking, Another 3 or 4 lbs and I will be rocking my wide legged jeans again! Woo hoo!

(too much information...I know...but losing weight does that to me lol)

Juanette said...

Awesome! Congrats on your weight loss, I am struggling with ten unwanted pounds right now so I am trying to get motivated to start working out again. I call those jeans my "Thelma" jeans, they so remind me of Good Times (not in a broke, living in the ghetto kind of way but how did they still manage to look so cute while doing it kinda way!)

rus2sand said...

I love the contrasting colors, reminds me of the units you used to wear in high school. When I learned to make them it was on. Great job on your blog.

Your greatest fan.
Mom

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin