Thursday, January 07, 2010

It's Not Just for Lumberjacks Anymore...

My mom got me flannel pajamas for Christmas. Now before you shriek and cover your eyes, I have a confession: I love them. I find them comfy and cozy and oh so cute (red pj's covered in snowmen and snowflakes.) I don't know why I have never had any before! I have been eyeing my nephew's flannel footie pjs for two years secretly wishing I had something similar to keep me warm. So now I do and I want more!


Couture Candy Rise and Shine flannel set $94.40 (on sale!)


Figleaves polka dot flannel set $66.22 (on sale!)


Juicy Couture Charm Print pajama set $68.60 (on sale!) at Bloomingdales


P.J. Salvage Popcorn Night set $34.99 (on sale!)


Gap plaid set $34.99 (on sale!)


Victoria Secret The Sleepover stripe pajamas $29.99 (on sale!)

They also have options at Overstock.com but I did not want to put their cheesy photos up, so you can check them out here.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT wear your pajamas outside of your home or you will be severely punished. Yes people will notice and no, that is not cute. You have been warned.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly I must admit I've seen quite a few women wearing them in the grocery store which made me do a double take! I think that is just lazy and trifling! How long can it take to throw on a pair of jeans or atleast a cute, fitted, sweatsuit:) LOL! Double warning, lmbo!

Happy New Year!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin