Monday, September 07, 2009

What I Want NOW!

I am really feeling J. Crew these days, (especially since they have closed Club Monaco in Northpark Mall, shame on them!) They seem to be mixing more affordable items in their line, which I appreciate.


J. Crew slub cotton embroidered flowers tee $42.50

I want to pair this with a black suit and layers of gray and white pearls. I never thought I'd see the day when I would want to pay $42 for a TEE SHIRT but that day is here, people.


J. Crew Winnie jacket $245

PERRRRRRFECT.




Harajuku Lovers women's patch two piece pump $89.95

I have been on the lookout for some non-peep toe but still stylish shoes for work and these pumps fit the bill. I think I may dream of them tonight....They do not have my size on Amazon so I am off to look for a free shipping coupon from Victoria's Secret, I HATE paying shipping and handling!

2 comments:

GFS said...

You are right...I heart those shoes! THEY ARE SO ME!! THey kinda look like they could be LAMB shoes but much more affordable!

Juanette said...

Regarding them looking like LAMB shoes, that is what I thought too! I am ordering mine tomorrow.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin