Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's get Graphic

Well, I broke down and got the J. Crew tee that I have been eyeing and I am not sorry. It's a gorgeous tee and paired with my strands of pearls, I love the look paired with jeans or a suit. So now I am on the lookout for other graphic tees that are not for the teenybopper set.


Forever 21 ballerina tee $14.90; Old Navy watercolor tee $14.50


Shopbop Nicky Hilton Breast Cancer Awareness tee $18 (on sale!); "Dis Fromage!" or Say Cheese tee $26.50 at Delia's (Loves this)


"No Additives" tee $25 at tkimberlyn's shop at Etsy; Kenneth Cole chandelier tee $39


Paris watercolor tee $24.50 @ Delia's; Marc by Marc Jacobs "Miss Marc" tee $88


Rock & Republic T-Shirt tee $45; Urban Outfitters tribal v-neck $24

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin