Friday, July 10, 2009

Figure Fixers: Invisibelt


I first saw this on The View a few months ago and meant to blog about it then but of course I forgot, there's no telling what was rattling around in my head then. But I saw this on Target.com and knew that I had to alert the masses! It's called The Invisibelt and it is basically a belt without the bulky belt buckle. (Try saying that three times fast!) This is THE perfect figure fixer for women who have pants and jeans that are too big in the waist and are tired of spending time and money at the tailor. With the exception of my PZI and 7 For All Mankind jeans, I have never been able to find waist-perfect fitting jeans without getting them altered so this could save me SO much money.


Available in Original (0-14) and Plus (up to 4X) sizes, the invisibelt lets you look long and lean without that bulky buckle bulge when wearing fitted tops and sweaters AND it lets you sail through airport security undetected!



In addition to Target.com, Invisibelt is also available at Invisibelt.com, and Amazon for about $20 but the best deal is at QVC where you can get two belts for $25.46 + 5.22 shipping and handling. I'm sold, what about you?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin