Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shaken, not stirred......

I am of the opinion that style should be ever evolving. I don't want to be pigeon-holed into one particular style of dress so I have decided to shake things up a bit. I will begin to experiment with more variable looks and take inspiration from different sources. I am excited about doing more thrifting to find great one of a kind pieces.

A few things I'm considering:


ASOS Leather Suede Fringe Front Heeled Sandal $45.50


I think the sleeves used as the tie around the waist is what makes this so appealing to me.

Cool, Casual, by Slow and Steady Wins the Race Shirt Dress $88


Harper's Bazaar Great Style: Best Ways to Update Your Look $16.47



This is tres funky!

Cool, Casual, By Slow and Steady Wins The Race Colorblock Convertible Tank Dress $88

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin