Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Time Like the Present!

I had a conversation with a potential client and she admitted that she wants to use my personal shopping/closet makeover services after she loses some weight. I told her that she should dress for the size that she is NOW. It will make her feel better and could serve as a motivator once she starts feeling better about herself. If you are putting off buying or doing anything for yourself, remember, tomorrow is not promised. That being said, I thought it would be helpful to give some tips to my fuller figure fashionistas out there.

"Ride your curves, don't HIDE your curves."

Lane Bryant belted halter paisley dress $79.50, Kiyonna Paris back flap pocket jeans $128

Use prints in proportion to your body

Kiyonna Posey waist tie top $68

Avoid boxy or puffy coats

Kiyonna London car coat $250

Don't be afraid of color

Lane Bryant Waterfall sleeveless knit dress $59.50

Choose fabrics and cuts that are more forgiving if you do experience some weight gain.

Lane Bryant Surplice front maxi dress $89.50

Look and feel good TODAY!

1 comment:

Lila said...

Fabulous selection of beautiful and trendy dresses for plus size women!! I got a comfortable and nice dress from Lane Bryant... It is perfect for me!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin