Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally, no gap at the waist jeans!

That is the claim made by PZI jeans and I want to try them! Made for curvy girls (i.e. those of us with a "streamlined waist, fuller hips, and curvy bottom") these jeans boast that they are "redefining the meaning of fit." I have my favorite pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans that don't need adjustments but other than those, I have never been able to buy jeans that fit in the waist straight off the rack.

Make sure you take your measurements to get an accurate fit, sizes range from 4-16 and the jeans are available in 31", 34",36" and 38" lengths to ensure that no inseam alterations are needed.



JET SKINNY JEAN $69


CLASSIC JEAN Dark Wash $69


PEWTER SKINNY JEAN $79


Those with full hips and a fashionable demeanor can find PZI jeans at select Macy's stores and other area retailers and boutiques.

***The folks at PZI were awesome enough to send me a pair of jeans to review. Details (and pics!) to follow.....

2 comments:

Terrah said...

Sexy, Butt-Fit Jeans are a your fingertips by clicking the paypal button after selecting your size 28-34, 33"@ www.tera4bags.com Wholesale opportunities available.

theblackblond said...

nope, pzi does not work for me. im a 28 in the waist, 43 in the hips and 32 in the breast/chest. i still need my seamstress (myself).

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin