Monday, July 07, 2008

Do the Hustle!

Move over, Willona Woods, 70's style jumpsuits are back with an updated flair! They have been spied on several celebs throughout the summer but I got my own up close and personal look at one my fave shopping places, Marshalls. Skeptical, I surveyed the jersey one piece and took it into the dressing room. "Hmm, comfy" I thought as it slid effortlessly on and I tied the neck. It looked great with my silver thong flats but I also envisioned its foxiness with my new fuchia peep toe heels. Still not entirely convinced, I telephoned two other stone cold foxes and fed off of their compliments of "Dyn-o-mite!" and "I can dig it" giving me the go ahead. So for a mere $24 I am now the owner of groovy but versatile threads reminiscent of yesteryear.



Note the I Dream of Jeannie inspired ties at the ankle


Gwenyth Paltrow

Helena Christensen

Selma Blair

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin