Monday, November 12, 2007

Site of the day: Tall Couture

I came to a realization last week; I like being tall. I am not unusually tall (5'8") but I am taller than most people I see in a given day. This is definitely an advantage when looking for those ever elusive cute sweaters on the top shelf at Zara, grabbing a box of cookies at the grocery store, and looking longer and leggier in my favorite pair of DVF wide leg trousers. But it does suck when I buy pants, most have a 32" inseam and I like my pants looooong. (It's a disorder, I know.) Well, I found a website, Tall Couture that addresses the issue of having long torsos, long arms and long legs. Created by two sisters, both six feet tall who have experienced the angst of ill fitting shoes, pants and shirts, the site boasts a 38" inseam for pants, designer jeans and trendy accessories that might not normally be available on traditional sites. I think the jeans are the greatest coup, brands like 7 for All Mankind, Hudson, Joe's Jeans and Red Engine are all represented. Check out the site here.









No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin