Thursday, August 16, 2007

Memo: no leggings

There has been a crackdown on the dress code at work. So now no leggings, no Bermuda shorts and no spaghetti straps. (Although why it was acceptable to wear some of these things in the first place is a mystery to me.) So now these lovely fashionistas are scrambling to find items that are compatible with their tunics/dresses. Being a legging hater (it's like the poncho from a few years back) I have wanted a new pant length that is not a typical wide leg length to switch it up a bit. So I found these tapered crop pants that me and my co-workers can wear and still stay stylish!


Mira dress $69;Development print tunic $150 (on sale!)

Gap cotton linen pant $39.99 (on sale!)


Antonia Glitteri t-strap heels $225



Fendi silk crepe tunic dress $855 (on sale!)


Mossimo black TRS cropped pant $22.99


J. Crew satin mary janes $190

1 comment:

angelica said...

LOVE the Fendi tunic!! And my, it's only $855 ;)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin