Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here comes the bride

Target wedding checklist:

1. Register for gifts (check)
2. Thank you notes (check)
3. Buy wedding dress (huh?)

That's right, Target is further monopolizing the young and hip market by creating affordable wedding dresses for brides on a budget. Designed by Isaac Mizrahi, the Bridal Collection also features bridesmaids dresses, bridal accessories, (veils, gloves, and shoes) as well as tuxedos for the groom to be.









I for one would love to be able to buy a bridesmaid dress for under $50 (always a bridesmaid, etc...) but I don't know if I want to buy my wedding dress at the same place that I buy my toothpaste, ya know?

The collection is only available online and comes in extended sizes.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin