Monday, June 25, 2007

Support the cause....

....and look good doing it! One of my co-workers was carrying this Feed the Children bag last week and I think that it is adorable. It makes a great tote, is very roomy and benefits the United Nations World Food Programme. My co-worker said that she was so inspired, she bought one for her mom and sister as well.



$59.95 @ Amazon; available only in the U.S. with free shipping


Anya Hindmarch, a London based designer is hoping to make it chic not to use plastic bags. Her "I'm not a plastic bag" reuseable totes debuted in the U.S. on June 20th for $15 but I believe they are sold out everywhere. They are limited to 2 per customer and are available at Fred Segal, Ron Herman and East Coast Whole Foods stores. If you know where I can snap one up (for less than the $200 that I saw it for on Ebay, let me know!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blogger at invade my closet is giving one away--all you have to do is post:

http://invademycloset.com/blog/2007/06/invademyclosetcom_anya_hindmar_1.php

Ms. Tee said...

The first bag is nice, but I loooove the style of the second one!

Anonymous said...

I lucked out and got one from the RonHerman.com site and later got an email from the AH site telling me that I'd been chosen (from the waiting list) to buy another so now I have two (second one hasn't shipped yet.)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin