Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not so Basic Tees!

Want to make a statement without resorting to those crude "saying" tee shirts? Let a graphic tee say it for you with vivid detailing and lots of color. Here are a few that say it best without saying a word!
My heart belongs to this Joyce Big Heart print tee (Yes Style $18) (For Dee!)

Rock out with this Noble Decay rocker tee in blue/red (Couture Candy $98)

Deal of the Day: Rainbow Pill African woman tee (Yes Style $12)

2 B Free fleur tank (Bluefly $37)



Tees with a conscious: This Omni tank created by Signorelli aims to eliminate poverty by 2025 and 100% of the proceeds benefits the Millenium Promise Fund. Thread Social's Limited Edition Glamour tee donates 30% of its profits to the Women in Need organization.

Go green with this cute recycling logo tee (Urban Outfitters $24)

My fave! (I think I ordered the very last one, it is no longer available but I ordered it this morning for $23 at Bluefly!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I love the top that you ordered? Do you think you could let us know the name of it and the inventory number? I'm about to call Bluefly and track it down!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin