Monday, May 14, 2007

Yea or Nay?

I don't wear false eyelashes, I have once or twice and it looked like spiders were on my face whenever I looked down. But I know some ladies who are able to wear lashes and they look darn good. I came across these false lashes from Shu Uemura in dramatic colors of blue and yellow. As far as the colors go, I think that they are rich and fabulous. As for putting them on my eyes, I don't know. What do you think? Are you willing to funk it up and rock these lashes or are they too out there for you?




Shu Uemura lashes $25 @ Bergdorf Goodman



1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

I just recently decided to try a more subtle pair of eyelashes...I really like wearing them when I am headed for a night out on the town. I don't know if I'd try a colored pair...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin