Friday, April 13, 2007

Gwen Stefani in Harper's Bazaar

Gwen Stefani graces the May cover of Harper's Bazaar Summer Fashion issue. Gwen talks about regaining her figure post pregnancy, how she struggled with her weight even before giving birth and her new album The Sweet Escape. Of course she ups the style quotient opting for a My Fair Lady inspired photo shoot.




Christian Dior Fall 2007 Gown


I for one am a fan of Gwen Stefani, I love her sense of style and her willingness to take it to the next level. Gotta get it!


4 comments:

Kamika said...

That green/blue dress is FAB! I would love a shorter version of that for the spring. Gwen looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That dress is fabulous, and I actually like her L.A.M.B. clothes, but try as I might, I just can't get behind old girl after she trotted those Japanese women around like mascots. Boo, white girl, boo. That's just not a good look.

juiicySCOOP said...

I love Gwens style.. she is the ultimate style icon to me!!

Anonymous said...

the christian dior dress is so fabtabulous!!! Gwen is def a style icon to my generation

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin