Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Office

Love my new office, everyone seems to have different looks and it gives me great style ideas for myself and for me to pass on to you. There are young, just graduated from college looks, something to prove thirty somethings, I'm in my professional prime forty somethings and I run this thing fifty somethings. I adore the funky vibe of the creative department, edgy haircuts, lots of color and one of kind outifts. The buyers and planners wear a lot of black with pops of color with their handbags or shoes. And the coordinators are more of the floaty tops and jeans with knee high boots.

My style can be a mix of all of the above, it depends on how I feel in the morning. I do think that I am known for being more bohemian chic, kimono style dresses with tights and boots or a big chunky silver necklace paired with a basic black turtleneck and pants. (Of course with magenta shoes or my new red handbag.)



Sparkle and Fade polka dot cami and Levi's outlaw skinny jean both from Urban Outfitters


Mia round toe boot and Marc Jacobs silk tie shirt (seen at Stained Couture)

Kenneth Cole turtleneck dresss and Anhropologie stowaway bag


Jimmy Choo Ramona leather tote and Diane vonFurstenberg suit


And EVERYONE has a pair of killer black pumps.


Nine West "Freda" shoe; Charles David "Spectra"pump

Manolo Blahnik leather pump; Steve Madden "Zimaa"

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin