Saturday, November 11, 2006

Spear-head an intervention


Finally!

I was hoping that Britney Spears' two appearances before she filed for divorce from Kevin Federline was the start of a new, polished Britney. I was wrong. I know the girl is going thru a divorce but if you are going to be photographed at least make him eat his heart out. Here's hoping that the divorce is just the beginning of her cleaning out her dirty laundry.


And for goodness sake, get a better bra!



I am not understanding this look AT ALL! wth?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should give her a chance, I think she might surprise us.

Keli said...

This girl was a fashion disaster before K-Fed came along. I don't think we can expect much more from her.

juiicySCOOP said...

Sad, this is truly said.. But I'll still cop that next album because I lub her!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin