Monday, November 13, 2006

Ships ahoy


Fortnight pants (my fave!) and Isle of Skye trousers both by Anthropologie. I do have a problem with some of Anthropologie's pants, they are not always long enough, so you might want to check and see if these come in long.


Pants (finally) became accepted attire for women in the 60's and bell bottoms and sailor pants were popular. Now sailor pants have adopted a modern feel and are still being worn. I have always liked sailor pants, I think it's the buttons that do it for me and the wide legs can make you look taller and slimmer.

Lotta Stenson black wool blend sailor pants @ Bluefly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNLESS you have a LOT of hips. ;)

juiicySCOOP said...

Love em' Love em' Love em'!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin