Thursday, November 30, 2006

Neiman Marcus Lookbook

Need a seven foot tall pencil skyscraper? Neiman's has it for $40,000


I was just looking thru the Neiman Marcus Christmas book and I am awestruck. The offerings are out of this world - literally. Some people may browse for gifts but the most talked about section is the fantasy gift selection. You can charter spaceship Virgin Galactic for a trip into space for a mere $1,764,000 bucks. Too "out there" for ya? How about buying your little ones their own water park complete with 26 interactive columns (100 grand, folks.) But if you wanted to get the Limited Edition M6 BMW convertible, you are out of luck. There were only 50 available in the U.S. and they sold out in 92 seconds. (I guess my boyfriend is waiting to surprise me with mine at Christmas!)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin