Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Like, I Like

I usually don't steal people's posts (which has happened to me, but I digress) but I guess it's not stealing if you give them props, right? I spotted this post at Juicy News (who spotted it at My Fashion Life) and wanted to pass this info along because it's such a cool concept. Riya (never heard of it before today, I may be behind in this, I don't know) launches like.com which is a visual search engine that can help you track down items using pics instead of text. If you like Mischa Barton's earrings, you can click on the earrings and like.com will feature similar ones. If you want to refine your search you can change your preferences and then perform another search. There are currently over 200 retailers participating and like is adding over 30,000 items to its catalogue daily, so what's not to like?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin