Monday, October 30, 2006

Where did you get that? Le train bleu



I love this site! This online boutique is a mix of different designers with a totally French fashion feel. It is definitely for those who want to look individualistic and funky.

Alice dress (My fave! Very demure, but I would wear some colorful shoes to make it pop.)


Kathryn high waist pants (I also like these, shorter ladies may want to stay away from these but I am pretty tall.)

They are having a 30% off moving sale but you better hurry, it expires October 31st.

3 comments:

juiicySCOOP said...

Jnette how tall are you?! I'm 5'9. I LOVE these pants!!!

Juanette said...

I am 5'8 and I looooovve heels!

alpha blockers for blood pressure said...

Thanks a lot for publishing the new good stuff for us. I’ll really get the great advantage, To get more information order online usa from cheap medicine shop in usa.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin