Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In the hood


Hollister Ponto Beach full zip hoodie (very sporty, cute with tennis shoes.)



Bushel and a peck hoodie and Talini hoodie both by Anthropologie.

I have only recently embraced a casual style of dress, I would only wear jeans if it was raining outside and Fridays at work, and then it was always with stiletto boots. After discovering 7 for All Mankind jeans I was in love and wear jeans anytime I can. (It's the 2% stretch I tell ya.) So now I am on the search for cute hoodies that I can wear with my jeans now that it's getting too cold for tanks and t-shirts.
Mike & Chris: Ethan Kimono sleeve fleece hoodie
(This is my favorite, the scarf is sold separately but I love the look of them together!)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin