Monday, September 18, 2006

Getting the Skinny

Skinny denim does not have to replace your favorite jeans but can serve as an alternative to denim duty. I am enjoying the look of skinny jeans tucked into knee high boots but am unable to rock the skinny jean/ballet flat look. (I know that my personal bias plays into this a lot but I do not think that skinny jeans can be worn the same way for every body type even if some mags insist that this is true.) Now because this is a trendy item, I would skimp on price in this instance and have found some cheap options.


Gap Skinny Fit $58 (available in petite and long)



Casey Low Rise Skinny
$48.50 at Delia's (available in petite and long)



Target Mossimo Red Skinny Tulip Jeans $19 (sizes 1 -17)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin